I love these cute little ceramic pumpkin tea-light melters. They give a gentle, warming glow, whilst filling your room with autumnal fragrances. I also love the cosiness from the warm flickering light and the spicy scent it produces from recently discovered wax melts - the handmade ones at Devon Wick Candles to celebrate Halloween are my latest discovery.
There’s a choice of 3 designs of melter and a random packet of Autumnal wax melts - message me if you’d like to choose from what’s available. £12.99 for one ceramic melter and packet of wax melts. Break off one or two wax cubes, add a tealight underneath and light the tealight. Keep replacing the tealight until you can no longer smell the fragrance. Two cubes should last 12-18 hours of scent.
SAFETY NOTES FROM DEVONWICK CANDLES
While we love everything about the melters, we want to ensure you’re enjoying them safely. Whenever using a melter with a real candle flame, please ensure:
- use a maximum 4-hour tealight candle
- melter is on a hot-safe surface (a coaster works well)
- you keep an eye on the melter while in use
- kids and animals are out of reach
- nothing flammable is close to the candle
- Safe melting is happy melting!